Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Isn't it time for Arby's?

"Can I help you?"

"Yeahhh... uh... Number four please. Make it big. You know... bigger."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah."

"For here or to go?"

"For here please."

"Your total is $7.03"

(Money exchanged, cue the intermission while my tray is being stacked with napkins, arby sauce, an oil tanker of carbination with corn syrup and what looks like a half gallon of milk, but there's no top and curly fries are crawling out of it.)

"Anything else sir?"

"No, I'm good."

"Have a good night sir."

"Thanks."

Another senseless, unthoughtful dinner in the books. Welcome to my Tuesday night. Please pull up to the second window...


2 comments:

Kate said...

eww.

Tara said...

Now only if it had gravy on it.

(I hope in honor of your blog's name you mention Victor McSweatpant. More than once.)